Format and Rules:
- This is a competitive men's league.
- The league consists of two Groups, 6 teams in each. At the start of the season initial ceding of teams into the two Groups (designated "A" and "B" ) will be done based on previous performance of teams and/or team members.
- There will be 4 Rounds of 5 games. Each team will play the other 5 teams in their own Group once per round. Points are assigned for each win and loss.
- 10 points are awarded for wins by teams in the Group "A" in Round 1 while 9 points are awarded for wins by teams in the Group "B". In Round 2 the points awarded are 11 and 10, in Round 3 points for wins are 12 and 11, while in Round 4 the wins are worth 13 and 12 respectively. All losses for Group "A" teams are worth 4 points while Group "B" teams receive 3 points.
- At the end of each Round, the teams are reassigned to Groups based on accumulated points for the season.
- The team in Group "A" with the most points/wins during Round 4 will be declared the Winner of the league and will be recognized at the Men's Wind Up Dinner. To break ties at the end of Round 4 the winner will be determined by the Win/Loss record in Round 4 of the teams involved. If necessary, tie breaker games will be scheduled.
- Tied Games: Decided by extra ends. Skip's rocks with sweeping may also be employed to avoid lengthy delays to other games starting later in the evening.
- See also: Common League Rules for the club rules that apply to this league.
- Fees & Application form : please click on Forms